Sometimes it may become necessary to update the credit card information associated with the account for billing purposes. Updating the credit card that is on file and charged every month for your account can only be done by the Administrator for your store. Refer to these simple steps:
- Login to Craftable.
- Click your name at the top right corner and select Manage Subscription from the drop down.
- Click Update Payment Info.
- Enter the new credit card details and click Update Payment Info.
This will update the credit card that is on file. Please keep in mind that no charges will be made at the time of processing unless an amount is owed on the account. We'll just use this new number when we bill you monthly, and all existing billing agreements will be maintained.
- My current account has a coupon applied, will this remain if I update my credit card details?
Yes - your previous billing agreement, including any coupons or specials, will remain applied to your account even after updating your credit card details.
- How will this be billed on my credit card statement?
You will see "FNBTech, Inc." on your credit card.