Syncing with Books
With a Pro level account of the Craftable platform, you can sync bills and credits to your accounting software using the Books system; eliminating and/or minimizing the manual entry process. Refer to the steps below in order to sync with Books.
Sync with Books
- Log into Bevager and select the Books icon associated with the location you will be syncing bills to your accounting software.
- Select the Bills & Credits section from your Books menu panel and select the Bills/Credits subsection.
- From the Bills/Credits page you will find a number of bills and credits that have been generated when your locations approve vendor invoices from the Bevager or Foodager side of the platform.
Additionally, you will notice Statuses associated with the bills.
- You’ll be able to approve bills from the Bills/Credits page using the checkbox next to bills with Red “Assigned” statuses and selecting the green Mass Approve button.
- Once bills have been approved, navigate to the Bills/Credits Sync subsection from your Books menu panel.
- From the Bills/Credits Sync page mark the checkboxes next to bills you are prepared to sync (or use the top checkbox to select all) and click the blue Download (Quickbooks, Sage, Great Plains, Netsuite, etc...) button to download the CSV file. This file should be moved onto whichever accounting software drive used, it will be picked up and loaded in.
: Indicates additional line items still require GL account allocation.
: Indicates all line items have been allocated and the bill is awaiting approval
: Indicates the bill has been approved and is ready to be synced
Tip: Select the blue Invoice No. to open the bill to address unassigned line items or approve the bill on an individual basis