Applying Details to an Item
Under the Item Details page for a specific item, you can associate additional information for your records. The Details tab of the page allows you to include a: Producer, Variety, Country, Region, and ABV%.
To access the Details tab refer to these simple steps:
- Click Inventory and select Inventory from the navigation menu.
- Pull up the desired item and click on its name (in blue).
- Click the Details tab in the Item panel.
- Fill in the Producer name.
- Select the Variety from the dropdown menu.
- Select the appropriate Country from the dropdown menu.
- Designate a Region (if applicable).
- Type a quantity value for the ABV%.
- Click Save Item when done.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Applying details is an optional feature and is by no means required.
- Including details is helpful when you prefer to categorize your items on a granular level.