Creating Pricing Tiers
Pricing Tiers are a helpful tool that allows you to price recipes and keep track of their cost percentage and profitability. To create a pricing tier, refer to the simple steps below:
(see the article on Creating Recipes for information on how to set up Recipes/Subrecipes).
Creating a Pricing Tier
1. Click Recipes > Pricing Tiers from the navigation menu.
2. Select +New Tier.
3. Enter the Tier Name and a desired Price. Click + Create Tier.
Linking Pricing Tiers to Recipes
- Click Recipes > Recipes from the navigation menu.
- Click directly on the Recipe Name.
- Locate the Price column to the far right.
- Select the appropriate Pricing Tier from the drop-down.
- Click Save Recipe in the bottom right.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each recipe can only be linked to a single Pricing Tier. If you need to assign multiple Pricing Tiers, you can allocate new Pricing Tiers by creating multiple recipes.
- You can see how many Recipes are tied to a Pricing Tier by going to Recipes from the navigation, clicking Pricing Tiers and viewing the number listed under the Recipes Column. Click directly on this number to see a more granular view of each recipe associated.