Individual Item History
The History tab under the item details page allows you to view the history associated with an item. This history includes: Audits, Purchases, Depletions, and Transfers for the past 90 days. Refer to the steps below to view an individual item's history:
- Click Inventory > Inventory from the navigation menu.
- Search for the desired item and click directly on the item name.
- Click the History tab from the item details page
The Audits section provides an overview of the Date, Auditor, Type of Audit, Inventory Count, CU Price, and Amount. You can click directly on the Audit Date to be taken directly to that specific Audit (if reviews or modifications are needed).
The Purchases section provides an overview of the Date, Invoice No, Vendor, Quantity, Amount, and CU Price. You can click directly on the invoice number to be taken to that specific invoice for a more granular view.
The Depletions section provides an overview of the Period, Sold and Spilled quantity for an individual item. The period refers to the time between your most recent audit.
The Transfers section provides an overview of the Who Transferred, Date, Type, Quantity, and Amount. This helps illustrate the movement of your inventory within each platform.
*note* The History section is available on both platforms (Bevager / Foodager).
Things to keep in mind
- The History tab will only pull information back from the past 90 days.
- If you are needing to pull data further back in time, you may use the Report Lists.