Purchase Log Report
The Purchase Log Report is a useful tool when you want to view items that were purchased by Invoice in a period. This provides further visibility into how your inventory numbers change in between audits or periods of time. The Purchase Log Report can be broken down by: Period, Date, Category, and Subcategory. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Purchase Log Report.
Viewing Purchase Log Report
- Click Reports from the navigation panel.
- Click Purchase Log under the Purchases heading.
- Filter by Date/Period.
- Filter by Category/Subcategory (if needed).
- Type the name of a specific item in the search bar.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Vendor to alphabetize the purchases by Vendor and so on.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired item initially, try filtering By Date to see if the item appears.
- You can drill-down further in this report. Click on an Invoice Number to see the original invoice where the item was included.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Category: Category where Item must be assigned
Subcategory: Subcategory where Item can be assigned
Vendor: Name of Vendor
Invoice No: Listed on received physical invoice; number the vendor assigns to invoice
Invoice Date: Date of Invoice; listed on received physical invoice
Quantity: Total number of Count Units (CU) ordered
Amount: Total $ value of Count Units (CU) ordered
CU Price: Amount / Quantity