Creating Inventory Storages
Inventory Storages are helpful resources that allow you to store your inventory items in specific locations throughout your venue. Implementing storages is beneficial when it comes to taking inventory (audits) or stocking items after they have been purchased.
- Create storage areas within Bevager or Foodager by going to the top right profile dropdown > Store Settings > Inventory Storages > Add Storage
Some things to keep in mind
- You can select to have all of your Inventory Items made available or unavailable when creating a new Storage by toggling 'Add to All Items.'
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data. For example you can click on Vendor to alphabetize the purchases by Vendor and so on.
- Please also make sure that if deleting an Inventory Storage location that no Items are associated with just this location.
- Generally, clients utilize 8-15 storage locations per Store based on their given needs and requirements. Maximum is 30.