The Sales Summary Report allows you to see how many of your POS Items have been mapped to Recipes you have created on the platform. This Report also shows you how much you've sold based on Type - Unmatched, Bev, Food and Other. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Sales Summary Report.
Viewing Sales Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Sales Summary under the Point of Sales heading.
- Select Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amt to see in descending order which POS Item Type generates the most revenue for your business
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- Bevager and Foodager will read every POS Item in your system including any non-beverage and food related goods. These POS Items would remain 'Unmatched.'
Type: Name of Type
Qty: Total number of Items sold in selected Period viewed through POS
Amt: Total $ value of Items sold in selected Period viewed through POS