Recipe Reprice Report
The Recipe Reprice Report allows you to see which of your Recipes would require a Price change in order to meet your desired Menu List cost percentage. If your Recipe's Cost % is higher than your List %, the platform will recommend that you increase your Price for that Recipe and vice versa. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Recipe Reprice Report.
Viewing Recipe Reprice Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Recipe Reprice under the Recipes heading.
- Search for Recipes to Reprice
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Suggested to see in descending order which Recipes would have the highest price after making the necessary Price adjustments.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
Menu List: Name of Menu List
Recipe: Name of Recipe
Cost: Total cost of ingredients in Recipe
Price: Amount charged
Cost %: (Cost/Price) * 100%
List %: Aspirational Cost % for Menu List
Suggested: Recommended Price based on Cost and List %
Reprice: Amount suggested to change current Price