Invoice Log Report
The Invoice Log Report allows you to see your invoices from all vendors generated during a selected Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Invoice Log Report.
Viewing Invoice Log Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Invoice Log under the Invoices & Bills heading.
- Filter by Received Date, Invoice Date or Approved Date.
- Select to view by Period or Date Range.
- If necessary, select Vendor.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Status to see in descending order which Invoices are still awaiting approval.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
- Click on an Order or Invoice No to drill down further and see what exact items were ordered and received.
Order No: Number generated when order is placed with vendor through Bevager or Foodager (optional)
Invoice No: Number vendor assigns to invoice; listed on received physical invoice
Invoice Date: Date of Invoice; listed on received physical invoice
Due Date: Date by which vendor invoice must be paid.
Amount: Total of vendor invoice
Status: Approved or not approved