Bill Summary Report
The Bill Summary Report allows you to see the total number of Bills generated from approved vendor invoices during a selected Period or Date Range. This Report allows your accounting team to see at a glance how much will need to be paid to your vendors. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Bill Summary Report.
Viewing Bill Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Bill Summary under the Invoices & Bills heading.
- Filter by Date/Period.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amount to see in descending order which Vendor has the greatest amount owed.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
Vendor: Name of Vendor
Bills: Number of Bills generated from vendor invoices and submitted to Books
Amount: Total payment required of all Bills in selected Period or Date range