Order Log Report
The Order Log Report is a useful tool when you want to view your orders placed with your Vendors in a given date range. This Report provides visibility to also see the status of your new, placed, received, canceled and deleted orders as well as their corresponding Vendor Invoice. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Order Log Report.
Viewing Order Log Report
- Click Reports from the navigation.
- Click Order Log under the Purchases heading.
- Select Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Vendor to alphabetize the purchases by Vendor and so on.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- Drill-down further by clicking on an Order or Invoice No to see exactly what items have been ordered and/or received.
Vendor: Name of Vendor
Order No: Number assigned to Purchase Order
Invoice No: Vendor Invoice number linked to Order (optional)
Placed: Date that the Order was Placed with Vendor
Total: Total $ value of Order
Status: New, Placed, Received or Canceled