The Sales Details Report allows you to see a breakdown of your POS Items including average daily sales and total quantities sold. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Sales Summary Report.
Viewing Sales Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Sales Details under the Point of Sales heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Quantity to see in descending order which POS Items you sold the most in a given Period or Date Range.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
POS ID: Number assigned to POS Item
POS Item: Item/recipe sold through POS system
POS Group: Name of POS Group
POS Subgroup: Name of POS Subgroup
Low Qty: The fewest number of times POS Item was sold on any single day within the selected Period or Date Range
High Qty: The most number of times POS Item was sold on any single day within the selected Period or Date Range
Quantity: Total number of times POS Item has been sold in selected Period or Date Range
Amount: Total $ value of POS Item's sales in selected Period or Date Range
Qty/Day: Average daily sales of POS Item
Avg Price: Average Price of POS Item sold in selected Period or Date Range