Depletion Summary Report
The Depletion Summary Report allows you to see which Items have been sold or spilled in a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Depletion Summary Report.
Viewing Depletion Summary Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Depletion Summary under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Spilled to see in descending order which Items have the highest shrinkage due to spills or even possible theft.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Depletions: Total number of unique instances where an Item has been sold or spilled during selected Period or Date range
Sold: Total amount of Item sold during selected Period or Date range
Spilled: Total amount of Item spilled during selected Period or Date range
**NOTE** The depletions referenced in this Report are entered into the platform manually via Inventory > Depletions and do not reference your POS Sales.