Depletion Log Report
The Depletion Log Report allows you to see which Items were sold or spilled and on which date in a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Depletion Summary Report.
Viewing Depletion Log Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Depletion Log under the Inventory heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Spilled to see in descending order which Items have the highest shrinkage due to spills or even possible theft.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired results initially, try filtering By Date.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Date: Date the Item was sold or spilled
Name: Team account name that entered the depletion, POS is depletions linked to a POS Sale
Sold: Amount of Item sold
Spilled: Amount of Item spilled