Price Details Report
The Price Details Report allows you to see any price fluctuations for your Items on two or more vendor invoices in a given Period or Date Range. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Price Details Report.
Viewing Price Details Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Price Details under the Purchases heading.
- Filter by Period/Date.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Item to see the Items displayed in this Report in alphabetical order.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
If you do not see the desired item initially, try filtering By Date to see if the item appears.
- Drill-down further in this report. By clicking on the Item Name, you can pull up the Item Panel to make any necessary changes. In addition, clicking on the Low or High Price will take you to the respective invoice where this price was accepted for the item.
ID: Item ID (optional)
Item: Name of Item
Low Price: The lowest purchase price of vendor invoice line Item in selected Period or Date range
High Price: The highest purchase price of vendor invoice line Item in selected Period or Date range
Difference: The difference between Low and High Price expressed as a percentage