Syncing Corporate Items
Some accounts manage their inventory items from a corporate level rather than a store level. This is helpful in situations where a director or group of directors manage the items from the top level down. Refer to the steps below on how to sync corporate items down to the store level:
Check to ensure there are Purchase Units for the item which are 'Active by Store' for the venue you wish to sync down
- Click Inventory > Inventory from the navigation menu.
- Locate the desired item then click directly on the item name.
- From the Item Details Panel click on the Purchases tab.
- Locate the vendor associated with the item you wish to sync down then click directly on the Pack Size.
- Click the Active by Store link at the bottom of the Edit Purchase Unit window.
- Check off the venues you wish to sync the item down to then click Save.
- Click on the Store Sync button from the navigation menu.
- Click Sync Stores.
Some things to keep in mind
- Depending on the number of stores / items you are syncing down the sync time may vary. Once the sync is complete the Current Status: will change from "Waiting to Sync" to "Sync Complete".