Toggling Status between Inventory & Non-Inventory
Your inventory items in Bevager & Foodager can now be toggled between Inventory & Non-Inventory status. Further more, Non-Inventory Items are now available under the Order Form and now can contain Purchase Units for different Vendors for accurate price tracking! Refer to the steps below on how to toggle your items between the Inventory and Non-Inventory Status:
- Click Inventory > Inventory > select the item to be toggled from the inventory list.
- The Item Details Panel will emerge to the right.
Click the Inventory Item slider button in the upper right corner.
- A green button indicates it is flagged as an Inventory Item.
A gray button indicates it is flagged as a Non-Inventory Item.
- Once the status has been toggled to your preference click
the Save Item box in the bottom right of the Item Details
Some things to keep in mind
- Once an item has been flagged as a Non-Inventory Item there will be fewer tabs associated under the Item Details Panel. Non-Inventory Items will have the:
Item / Purchases / Recipes / History tabs.
- Additionally, when the item is re-toggled as an Inventory Item all data will repopulate except for the Count Unit. Please review and populate the original data.
- If an item has been flagged as a Non-Inventory Item you can still associate General Ledger (GL) accounts as well as Tax Rate Percentages.
- The Items List allows you to filter your items by Inventory or Non-Inventory. If you need to see a breakdown of the item statuses on your account. Items & Vendors > Items > Select the Inventory Drop Down for:
All Items / Inventory / Non-Inventory