Raw Invoice Log Report
The Raw Invoice Log Report allows you to see a line by line breakdown of Invoice items over a given Period or Date Range. This allows you to see at a granular level what Items are having the greatest impact on your Invoice totals. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Raw Invoice Log Report.
Viewing Raw Invoice Log Report
- Click Reports > Reports List from the navigation.
- Click Raw Invoice Log under the Purchases heading.
- Select to view by Period or Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Status to see in descending order which Invoices are still awaiting approval.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
- The report will default to pulling data by Period (time between audits).
Vendor: Name of Vendor
Invoice No: Number vendor assigns to invoice; listed on received physical invoice
Due Date: Date by which vendor invoice must be paid.
Invoice Date: Date of Invoice; listed on received physical invoice
Invoice Amt: Total charged or credited by vendor
Item Name: Name of Item
Item Amount: Total $ value of Item on respective Invoice
SKU: Stock Keeper's Unit. Unique to Vendor (optional)
CU Quantity: Total number of Count Units contained within Purchase Unit
PU Quantity: Total number of Purchase Units on Vendor Invoice
PU Name: Name of Purchase Unit ie. bottle, case, bag, unit(s)
CU Price: Item Amount / (CU Quantity * PU Quantity)