Consolidated Purchases by Vendor Report
The Consolidated Purchases by Vendor Report allows you as a Director to view the total number of Items purchased per Vendor across multiple Stores or Markets. You also have a breakdown of the Vendors with whom you are spending the most. Refer to the steps below on how to view the Consolidated Purchases by Vendor Report.
Viewing Consolidated Purchases by Vendor Report
- Click Reports from the navigation.
- Click Consolidated Purchases by Vendor under the Purchases heading.
- Filter by Stores or Markets and Period or Date Range.
- Click Go to view the results.
Some things to keep in mind
- Each column in the report can be clicked on in order to reorganize the data.
For example you can click on Amount to see in descending order the Vendors with whom you are spending the most money.
- Export the data in this report to Excel by clicking the download button in the upper right.
Category: Name of Category
Items: Total number of Items included on approved invoices in selected Period or Date Range
Amount: Total $ value of Items on approved invoices in selected Period or Date Range
Total %: (Category Amount / Total Amount) * 100%