Marking Bills Paid
Perform a Check Run to initiate payment to your Vendor(s). Under certain circumstances, you may have to pay for a Bill prior to processing it through Payments on Books. In these instances, you may mark Bills as paid thus by-passing a Check Run and going directly to the Payment Sync page. Refer to the steps below on how to mark Bills paid in Books.
- Click Payments > Bills to Pay from the navigation.
- Select Bills to Pay and then click Mark Paid.
- Confirm to Mark Paid.
- Go to Payments > Payments Sync from the navigation.
- Sync Bill(s) to your Accounting platform.
Some things to keep in mind
- If required, you may unmark a Bill as paid by clicking into the approved paid Bill and clicking Unmark Paid. The Bill will then return to the Bills to Pay page.