Ship to Store
Once a Store places a Commissary Order, the Commissary may fulfill and ship the Order to the Store. Please see the steps below on how a Commissary may ship an order to a Store.
- At Commissary, click Commissary > Orders from Stores from the navigation.
- Click on requested Order.
- Confirm order is able to be fulfilled and click Ship to Store. Enter optional Invoice number.
Some things to keep in mind
- A Placed Commissary Order may have one of three statuses:
- Commissary has enough inventory to satisfy Store request.
- Commissary does not have enough inventory to satisfy Store request. More inventory must be purchased and/or more prepped receipes created.
- Order has been shipped to Store.
- Commissary may enter a specific Delivery Date.
- If necessary, Commissary can pull back a Shipped Order by clicking into the Order and pressing Unmark as Shipped.
- Once Commissary has marked the Placed Order as Shipped, Store may receive the Order.
- If a Store cancels a Commissary Order, the Commissary will no longer have the option to ship the Order.