Ordering from Your Commissary
A Commissary allows your Stores to order quickly and directly through the platform. Please see the steps below on how to place an order with your Commissary.
- At Commissary, click Commissary > Commissary Order Form from the navigation.
- Search Item(s) to order and click '+'.
- Confirm Order Qty and click + Order.
- To view and place your order click on any number in the New column that is greater than 1, or go to Orders > Orders via Navigation and click on the order under your New Orders section.
- Confirm Order details and press Place Order.
Note: If you need to make any additions to the order return to the Commissary Order Form page to add more items. If you need to decrease the amount on the order delete the line from the order, go to the Commissary Order Form, and add in the correct quantity.
- Confirm Order placement.
Some things to keep in mind
- A Commissary Order may have one of five statuses:
- Order has been created and ready to be submitted.
- Order has been submitted to Commissary for fulfillment.
- Commissary has confirmed they can fulfill order and has shipped to store.
- Order has been received by Store.
- Order has been canceled by Store.
- A Store may choose to specify a Delivery Date.
- A placed Commissary Order will maintain a status of Placed at the Store until the Commissary has shipped goods. Store may Cancel or Resend.
- Once Commissary clicks Ship to Store, the order will change from a status of Placed to Scheduled at the Store, and the date the Commissary clicked Ship to Store will display in the Scheduled column of the receiving stores Orders page.