Processing Credit via Electronic Invoice
You may process credits via Electronic Invoicing by uploading them through the Image Vault as you would with invoices. Follow the steps below on processing a credit via Electronic Invoice.
- Select Invoices > Electronic Invoices from navigation.
- Click on Credit uploaded through Image Vault.
- Select unmapped negative Electronic line item.
- Map negative Electronic line item to Inventory item or Credit.
**Note** Vendors will oftentimes enter the name of an Item describing a Credit. When this occurs, map to Inventory item not Credit.
- Map credit line.
- Review Electronic Invoice and select Done to generate Vendor Invoice.
- Review Vendor Invoice. Create Note, if desired.
- Approve Vendor Invoice.
Some thing to keep in mind
- Approving Credits with negative Quantities and/or Amounts will not impact an Item's inventory level or CU Price.
- If attempting to map a positive amount to a Credit, you will be met with the following error: