Secondary Count Units
With secondary count units, you have options and a way to be more efficient when taking your next Audit. Don't want to count the total number of bottles in that full case, no problem. Enable secondary count units and start saving time today!
- Go to Inventory > Inventory from the navigation.
- Search and click item to pull up Item Panel.
- Click on '+' next to Count Unit (Size).
- Enter Secondary Count Unit.
- Go to Inventory > Audits.
- Click Start New Audit.
- Enter total Secondary and Primary Count Units, as necessary.
Some things to keep in mind
- Secondary Count Units must be enabled. Contact Customer Support on (844) 367-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Secondary Count Units may be used in the Inventory app.