Adding Items/Batches to Commissary Price List
Before your Commissary can begin taking orders from Stores, you will need to build out a Price List detailing what exactly the Commissary actually offers to the Stores. Please see the steps below on how to add Items to your Commissary Price List.
With Static Pricing:
With Pegged Pricing:
- Upon login, select your Commissary.
- Go to Commissary > Price List from navigation.
- Click + Add Price List Item.
- Choose whether you're adding an Item or a Batch. An Item is a product that you buy from another vendor and also sell to your stores. Any items that you prepare in house and sell to your other locations should be created as a Batch. (Please see the article titled Creating Batches at your Commissary for more information here.)
Select Item or Batch, and then select the appropriate one in the box below.
In the screenshot below you can see a "Price" field - you will see this option if your Commissary is setup with static pricing, which means you set the prices for the items in the commissary and can choose to manually update them. If you do not see the Price field this means your Commissary is set up with auto updating prices, which are pegged to the cost to the commissary of purchasing the item/ingredients. This pegged pricing can either be with no markup, or with a specific percentage markup (e.g. 5%). With pegged pricing you will also be able to override this markup as needed on a per item basis using the Override Markup toggle and Markup Percentage field.
Lastly enter the Pack Size based on how the Commissary sells the item, and then click +Add Price List Item to save.
- Confirm Item has been added to Commissary Price List.
- Once you've added your items to the Commissary Price List you should go to Director and match these price list items and sync them to your stores. Please see the article titled Matching Commissary Price List Items at Director for more information on this process.