Setting Each Label
For Items with a Count Measure of 'Each,' you may enter an optional Each Label for easier, streamline counting during an Audit. Please see the following steps for setting an Each Label.
- Go to Items & Vendors > Items Form from the navigation.
- Click on Item with Count Measure of 'Each.'
- Enter a description for 'Each' in Each Label field.
- Click Save Item.
- Confirm Each Label set correctly.
Some things to keep in mind
- When performing an Audit, the Each Label will be included in the Item's description making for easy counting and interpretation.